- It’s really hard to describe myself in dating app profiles. Not sure if that’s a bad thing.
- One thing I miss from school is heavier doses of Computer Science and Math theory. Building projects is fun, but understanding the deeper rules/concepts at play is beautiful.
- When I change my mind about something (say X), I try to thank the first person who introduced me to X for expanding my perspective.
- A framework for mentors that I’ve been thinking about recently involves having three. One older, younger, and your age. This gives you perspective along three axes as you navigate your career and life.
- I’d like to have more friends who are parents (but not related to me). Khe is the first person that comes to mind for me personally.