- Don’t give advice, tell stories.
- Funny how you find what you’re looking for when you don’t try and look.
- Nights where I head to bed, physically and mentally drained (in a good way where I know I put in the work) are the best.
- This journal is almost a way for me to decondition the dopamine rush of sharing on Twitter. But, it’s arguably more private and less accessible. Funny how the answer to most things in life is balance.
- Sounds obvious in hindsight, but buying furniture that isn’t just my bed or desk has given me a space to relax in my apartment (not just being on the work or sleep side of the spectrum).