- Been a while. Just wrapped up a dense NYC weekend with Vinay (visiting from Virginia).
- Backfilling my journal this evening was a blast. Excited for summer travels ahead.
- Sitting with my itch write and work on side projects again, the main blocker seemed to come to the surface. I’ve been spending a lot of energy (and time) solely on work, fitness (hovering around six workouts a week leaves me pretty wiped), and friends/family. Obviously there is a balance here. Going to start carving out time for myself again to just sit, think, and reflect.
- Used to do this pretty regularly when I spent Sundays at Balanced.
- Writing this entry next to Ryan at the office right now. Sometimes I pinch myself at how our friendship transitioned from a Twitter follow to calling him one of my closest friends in the city.