- Concepts, learnings, and things that seem to “come into your life when you’re ready for them.“
- Learning about your parents’ past
- Joy of reading
- Despite being gifted to me over a year ago, I finally read WBBA last month. I couldn’t put it down. The first book in a while that had this effect on me.
- These things should be introduced at an early age, but are better absorbed when we naturally find ourselves gravitating towards them on our own accord
- Fifth book of the year. While I tweeted out before about not counting books, there is no better feeling than finishing a good one (and putting down one that isn’t right for you)
- Missing writing and projects a lot.